Please note that if you do not hold a Chinese passport, very likely you will need to apply for an entry visa to visit China. Please consult your travel agent or visit the website of the Chinese Embassy or Consulates in your country.
It might be easier and quicker if you apply for a tourist visa. In that case, you do not need any paper work from SOLI 2019.
If you do need a formal invitation letter from SOLI 2019 as part of your visa application, please pay special attention whether an “Invitation Letter from Duly Authorized Unit (DAU)” is required.
If a DAU letter is required, please notify us by email at [email protected] right away, as it might take up to 3 weeks to obtain such a letter.
If a regular invitation on the host institute’s (Chinese Association of Automation) letterhead suffices, please email us at [email protected]. In your email, please provide the following information:
Title, First Name and Family Name
Postal Code City
Paper ID